Join us at the WorldAgriTech Innovation Summit in London
7Sense is one of five Norwegian agri-tech companies invited to the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit i London.
Held annually in London and San Francisco, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is an international networking and deal-making event for agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors. The goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialization of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations.
With over 60 speakers and a new crop of exciting ag-tech start-ups, this year’s theme will explore ‘Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer.’
Key themes for the 2018 agenda:
- Smart Farming: Low Cost Outcome-Based Models for Precision Ag – Tackling the Adoption Barrier
- The Power of the Microbiome in Restoring Soil Health
- Microbes, New Chemistry & Integrated Platforms: Farming’s New Approaches to Crop Protection
- How Small Companies are Leading the Revolution in Gene-Editing
- Putting Robotics and AI to Work in Agriculture
- Supply Chain Traceability: Tech-Enabled Food Quality from Seed to Table
- Scaling Agri-Tech in Ukraine, Russia, India and Africa
- Indoor Farming: Hyper-Efficient Horticultural Production to Nourish the Cities of Tomorrow
- Investment Opportunities in Animal Health
7Sense are proud to be one of the five selected Norwegians companies that will showcase their technology during this event. The five companies are:
7Sense will be represented by Max J. Tangen, CEO 7Sense Products og Kjell Sundby CTO.